Plan Your Day More Effectively by Reviewing, Re-Evaluating and Re-Focusing
The 3 key steps to follow that are important in determining what happens during your day are Review, Re-Evaluate and Re-Focus. These are steps that can and should be followed at the beginning and end of your day to assure that what goes on the middle of your day goes the way you want it to. So let’s break these 3 steps down further:
- Determine who you want to meet during the day. Do you have someone you want or need to call? Are you looking to setup a lunch meeting with someone in particular?
- What do you want to accomplish during the day?
- What are the things that you know you have to do today?
- Review your 3 tab folder of what you need to file, read and respond to.
- Visualize what you want to get out of today.
- What were you able to accomplish during the day?
- Who did you meet with and how were you able to help them?
- What urgent and important items were you able to complete today?
- What “filed” items were you able to address?
- Who do you plan to meet with tomorrow?
- What do you want to do the same or different tomorrow?
- What are the urgent and important items that you will have to deal with tomorrow?
Following these 3 steps on a daily basis will help you become more successful day in and day out. Thank you for reading and be sure to watch the video below. Also, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in developing your team in the areas of professional development, project management, leadership development and team building. I can be reached at 717-329-7073 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.